The truth's out.
On our most recent (and totally unscientific) poll, we asked, "Does Your Dog Sleep on Your Bed?" and discovered 68 percent of you allow your dog up on the bed (some by invitation only). The other 32 percent? Woofie thinks you're missing out on all the fun--and sleep deprivation!
If you have any doubts about where The WoofGang lands on this issue, check out "Love Wrapped in Fur," and the accompanying photo of a semi-guilty looking Boomer lounging on Woofie's bed. Hmmm.
Obviously, The WoofGang's biased. But for another fun and well-written take on this conundrum, read Emily Yoffe's article, "Go Ahead, Sleep With Your Dog."
And remember, no matter what your thoughts are on where sleeping dogs should lie, don't sweat the small (or furry or funky) stuff. Life's too short. So enjoy!